I suggest you ...

Sort tasks

Add function so I can choose to sort Today and Next tasks by either Due Date or by Task Title. Add function so I can choose to Scheduled Tasks by either Due Date, Scheduled for Review Date, or by Task Tile.

286 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ken shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to sort by due date in the some day field. I find this area has the potential to build into a junk box whereby a sort option would allow you to keep parking things a logical sequence and check in against the someday area with some sort of focus rather than scrolling through everything.

I like the idea of being able to sort by Due Date. Would be quicker than dragging them into the right place on the list.

• Mickey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, but I'd also like to be able to sort by Date Created or Date Added, even if there is no specific due date.

• Mickey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. I also really need to sort tasks by Date Created, even if there is no specific Due Date.

In Projects, Smart Groups and People section, would it be possible to sort the tasks by due date like it is the case in the scheduled section? Thanks

Is it possible that the program has no ability to prioritize tasks? What am I missing?

It would be great to be able to sort Tasks by alpha order as well -- just to be able to see duplicates and remove them.

• Cat Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If we could sort by due date and title, that would make it so much easier to find tasks for editing, rescheduling and assigning. I was really surprised that this functionality was not included, as it's pretty standard in almost any application out there.

• Peter Byrom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SORT TASKS

I was just trying to find out how to do this myself - very surprised it is not part of the package - essential

Great App

• schautilal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please I love this app but I want to sort by priority in each focus/category etc.

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sort by due date, tags or title please. Ascending or decending. Basically the ability to sort any column

• Bryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add the sort by Due Date. it is extremely helpful in planning and seeing what is coming up. Thank you!!!!

• Edward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am adding my vote to this suggestion as I would love the ability to sort tasks by Due Date...especially the Scheduled Tasks. My use case: I frequently want to see what's "coming up" among my scheduled tasks at the end of each day instead of waiting until tomorrow when they just appear in "Today" so I can rearrange as necessary based on what is still undone at day's end.

• AJS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't you just drag and drop tasks in the today field? In the Next folder it might be useful as there are usually a larger number of tasks in there.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base