I suggest you ...

Sort tasks

Add function so I can choose to sort Today and Next tasks by either Due Date or by Task Title. Add function so I can choose to Scheduled Tasks by either Due Date, Scheduled for Review Date, or by Task Tile.

275 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KenKen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I like the idea of being able to sort by Due Date. Would be quicker than dragging them into the right place on the list.

• MickeyMickey commented  · 

Agreed, but I'd also like to be able to sort by Date Created or Date Added, even if there is no specific due date.

• MickeyMickey commented  · 

Agreed. I also really need to sort tasks by Date Created, even if there is no specific Due Date.

• Anonymous commented  · 

In Projects, Smart Groups and People section, would it be possible to sort the tasks by due date like it is the case in the scheduled section? Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is it possible that the program has no ability to prioritize tasks? What am I missing?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add the ability to send a task to the top of the list.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great to be able to sort Tasks by alpha order as well -- just to be able to see duplicates and remove them.

• Cat ChristianCat Christian commented  · 

If we could sort by due date and title, that would make it so much easier to find tasks for editing, rescheduling and assigning. I was really surprised that this functionality was not included, as it's pretty standard in almost any application out there.

• Peter ByromPeter Byrom commented  · 

SORT TASKS

I was just trying to find out how to do this myself - very surprised it is not part of the package - essential

Great App

• schautilalschautilal commented  · 

Yes please I love this app but I want to sort by priority in each focus/category etc.

• TonyTony commented  · 

Sort by due date, tags or title please. Ascending or decending. Basically the ability to sort any column

• Robin WhitmoreRobin Whitmore commented  · 

I'd also like to be able to sort by tag within a view.

• BryanBryan commented  · 

please add the sort by Due Date. it is extremely helpful in planning and seeing what is coming up. Thank you!!!!

• EdwardEdward commented  · 

I am adding my vote to this suggestion as I would love the ability to sort tasks by Due Date...especially the Scheduled Tasks. My use case: I frequently want to see what's "coming up" among my scheduled tasks at the end of each day instead of waiting until tomorrow when they just appear in "Today" so I can rearrange as necessary based on what is still undone at day's end.

• STANSTAN commented  · 

The ability to sort tasks by due date.

• AJSAJS commented  · 

Why can't you just drag and drop tasks in the today field? In the Next folder it might be useful as there are usually a larger number of tasks in there.

• Robert TongeRobert Tonge commented  · 

We need to be able to sort by priority in the today field

• EllaElla commented  · 

Add in a Horizons of Focus feature for identifying the level of the project and/or task (Runway; 10,000; 20,000; etc.)

• Michael WeberMichael Weber commented  · 

And what would be awesome:
        - Not only sort but also group (sub-headings like used in Projects for Focus) according to the sort criteria

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base