General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Resizeable sidebar

to allow for longer project names.
    Today only the first 17 characters are possible to read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Erik,

I know this response is long over due. Originally, we wanted to keep all feedback alive FOREVER but we need to keep the numbers low in order to keep productive. Hence, we are spring cleaning…

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that we just released Get It Done 5 with some exciting new features, including this one you requested so long ago (I know!). You can read more about it here: http://blog.getitdoneapp.com/2017/02/01-all-new-get-it-done-task-app/

Anyway, if you’re still looking, feel free to come back. Thanks again for your feedback.

2. Make it possible to edit All Areas?

Make it possible to edit All Areas?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add a link to cancel account

i want to cancel my account, but have spent the last 10 minutes looking for a link to do so.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the option to print a specific task with associated notes to a single page.

Add the option to print a specific task with associated notes to a single page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the idea, we just made printing of individual tasks better in the new app. You will see these changes in the web browser an native app support will come in the next update.

If you are not yet on the new version here is how to get on it:

http://blog.getitdoneapp.com/2017/02/all-new-get-it-done-task-app/

To Print an individual task;

- Go to https://app4.getitdoneapp.com
    - Click on the task you would like to print
    - Click “More actions”
    - Click “Print…”

5. Add a folder where I can store a few relevent files for use on the move.

A few MB's of space for a folder would be really handy so I could pop files in when I am away from work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Peter!

I know this response is long over due. Originally, we wanted to keep all feedback alive FOREVER but we need to keep the numbers low in order to keep productive. Hence, we are spring cleaning…

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that we released Get It Done 5 with some exciting new features. You can read more about it here: http://blog.getitdoneapp.com/2017/02/01-all-new-get-it-done-task-app/. You can now attach files or links to files from Google Docs, Dropbox, Box, and Evernote.

Anyway, if you’re still looking, feel free to come back. Thanks again for your feedback.

6. Flexible navigation pane

Ability to re-size navigation window

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that we just released Get It Done 5 with some exciting new features, including this one you requested so long ago (I know!). You can read more about it here: http://blog.getitdoneapp.com/2017/02/01-all-new-get-it-done-task-app/

Anyway, if you’re still looking, feel free to come back to us. Thanks again for your feedback.

7. Thank you!

Thank dificuyou very much for supporting Playbook. I am from Mexico and it is hard to find good applications to use in our Playbooks.

Keep your good work!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gina!

Thank you for your feedback. I know this response is loooong over due but I wanted to explain our stance before closing the feedback. Originally, we wanted to keep all feedback alive FOREVER but we need to keep the numbers low in order to keep productive. Hence, we are spring cleaning…

Marcucio.com Team

8. Lett column

it is useful that the left column is wider in order to better read the name of the projects. Otherwise with too long names is not easy to read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alessandro!

Thank you for submitting this feedback. We’ve widen the left navigation bar. There are two sizes now (small and large). If we detect a larger screen space, we will use the larger navigation bar.

Just refresh your browser and give it a go. Let us know if this is still an issue for you or if you need something different.

Thanks again for your feedback and keep them coming!

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Order direction

I dont speak about order criteria, like due date, but only about the direction of the order.

At the moment, tasks order is "bottom to top" : the new task appears at the top. It would be a good thing to have a option to ask to order in the other direction : "top to bottom", with the new tasks appears at the bottom.

Not a big thing to do, and very annoying when the order is not the one you usually use (like in emails for example).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Christophe!

Thank you for your feedback. I know this response is loooooong overdue. This was missed when we were going through clean up.

Looks like you are already using GID version 5 app. So you probably found out that this feature has already been implemented. You can switch the task order by changing that arrow next to “Add Task…” textfield. Let me know if you can’t find it.

Keep the feedback coming! Thanks.

Cheers,

Marcucio.com Team

12. Show project name instead of Icon

When viewing tasks by focus, the project name should be displayed instead of the icon. Otherwise, you have to use unnatural naming conventions in the task to recognize what project it belongs to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove warning when you are offline

Remove the warning when you working offline, onboard flights etc

0 votes
    Vote